RICOH SINGLEX 6300173
- Production year 1964
- Mamiya developed and manufactured the Nikkorex cameras for Nikon. Ricoh bought the Nikkorex F production tools from Mamiya,
did some redesigning and produced the Ricoh Singlex with Nikon F lens mount.
- 173rd camera produced (first Ricoh Singlex was #6300001)
- Satin chrome finish
- Nikon F bayonet lens mount
- «RICOH COMPANY LTD.» and «MADE IN JAPAN» engraved on back side
- Focusing screen «A»
- Came with RICOH accessory shoe «RICOH»
- Came with RIKENON 55mm f/1.4 No.21657
- Came with RICOH Exposure Meter No.0472
Copyright © Richard de Stoutz 2005 - 2021. All rights reserved.