Nikon MT-1 Intervalometer
- Production year 1975
- Advanced solid-state timing control device for the motorized Nikon F2
- Powered by 4 AA 1.5V batteries or an external 6V DC-unit
- Enables various photographic techniques such as time-lapse (single frame exposures at
regular intervals), work-sampling (multiple frame sequences at regular intervals), time exposure and delayed exposure.
- Dial PULSE DURATION from 0.1 sec. to 8 min.
- Dial INTERVAL TIMING from 0.15 sec. to 8 min.
- MODE switch enables to select either one-time exposure periods (SINGLE) or repetitive exposure periods (REPEAT)
- START switch enables to select either immediate starting (INSTANT) or delayed starting (INTERVAL)
- Dimensions approx. 150 x 60 x 130 mm
- Weight approx. 970g (incl. batteries)
- Nikon MC-5 connecting cord, DIN-type 7-pin-plug and Nikon 3-pin-plug
- Nikon MT-1 instructions, print code (75.3.e)&-1
- Original maker's box for Nikon MT-1
Copyright © Richard de Stoutz 2005 - 2023. All rights reserved.